Monday, August 31, 2015

Followup on Colon

Well not that anyone is reading. LOL But my colon scope was a success. Thirty minutes and you are out of there.  All that sitting and waiting.  Then when you go into the room, it goes quick.  One of the nurses said, we work very fast, I said, not too fast I hope.  One of my polyps was precancerous and one was not.  They burn them out.  So now every three year, I will have a check up called a colon scope.

Enough about that.  I was reading my "Jesus Calling" devotional, when I saw this passage, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that." James 4:15  One of my friends would always say, if it is the Lords will, we will do bible school together.  I would think, what does she mean by that?  Now I know why she said that.  Maybe you should ask your Christian friends, why they say things the way they do.  Speak in word of truth is what the Lord said, I think this was in John 17:17.  Sometimes I will telling something and then later I will see the scripture it came from.
Read the Word of God so that it may come out of your mouth.

I know some things that may come out of your mouth are not from God.  I am a living testimony to that.  We have a new neighbor who is a pastor.  I told some of my friends, it is like having Jesus live next to you. If you walk out of your house saying something you shouldn't, you are looking around to make sure no one is listening. Guess we should remember, God is always listening. Whether it is something we should not be saying or whether it is a prayer, He hears it all!

This will be a short blog, so let me finish with this: "Do you not know?  Have you not heard?  The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth.  He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.  He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.  Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.  Isaiah 40:28-31

No comments:

Post a Comment